Graded Benefit Life Insurance from United of Omaha Life Insurance Company “United of Omaha” provides:
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85
- No physical exams or health questions to answer
- Affordable rates that never increase – Ever!
- Benefits that are never reduced because of age or health
Start Now, Apply and Buy Online
Just complete your online application.
It’s simple, secure and easy.
Our Graded Benefit Life Insurance Benefits include:
- Choice of benefit amounts for your specific needs and budget
- Builds cash value that you can borrow
- Benefits paid directly to your loved ones and may be used for anything
- Second Applicant is guaranteed acceptance for this protection, too
View our full product details for more information.
Whole Life Rate Comparison Chart
Compare our rates with other leading competitors.
Monthly rates shown above are based on market research as of 2012 for $10,000 in coverage for a female. Rate competitiveness may vary depending on actual age.
United of Omaha’s beneficiaries will receive an amount equal to 110% of premiums paid during the first two years and premiums are payable to age 100**.
Colonial Penn’s policy terminations will receive an amount equal to premiums paid plus 7% interest compounded annually during the first two years and premiums are payable to age 100.
New York Life’s policy includes a living benefit feature and during the first two years, beneficiaries will receive an amount equal to 125% of premiums paid and premiums are payable to age 96.